- Orbit of opulence is “Invite Only” membership Card of BLINGBIRD and is a sole property of BLING BIRD Travel House.
- Orbit of Opulence membership is availed exclusively by guests who have travelled BLINGBIRD journeys or through Blingbird collaborations and partner companies in the current scenario.
- This membership cannot be bought and can only be earned through the channels mentioned above.
- Orbit of opulence holds its exclusivity in providing novel experiences to its members that are meticulously selected from all over the world.
- This membership needs to be activated online. The member needs to register with their unique digital membership number provided to them, along with all their details.
- This card also holds one time redeemable value worth INR 25000/- for booking a journey at a ticket price of minimum INR 2 lakh and above (excluding taxes)
- This discount excludes airfare tickets from the package.
- This discount cannot be used for hotel bookings alone and is availed on an entire package only.
- The proposal clearly would give them a straight up benefit of INR 25,000 off on a curated journey exclusively run by Blingbird only.
- This membership card will remain valid from the Date of Registration till a period of one year, and will activate once the details of the member gets cross verified.
- This privilege card entitles the members, some exclusive membership benefits depending upon their travel bookings with Blingbird round the year. BLINGBIRD may analyse the member to understand their relation with the company to send the member information, offers and promotions, exclusive experiences and exclusive invitations that are most likely to interest them.
- All reservations are subject to availability of space, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other reduction, promotions, special packages or events.
- Membership of this card is non transferable
- Each member is entitled to one Privilege Club account only. Members must keep Blingbird informed of any changes to their personal or membership details.
- Orbit of opulence Card, in whatever form, is issued by and remains the property of BLINGBIRD, which may, at any time, terminate the Scheme or alter or amend the conditions of operation of the Scheme. The Privilege Club Card must be returned to BLINGBIRD on request or destroyed when no longer valid for use.
- This Privilege membership cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
- Orbit of opulence Cards are subject to an expiry date, beyond which they cannot be used unless reissued depending on the terms at that period of time. BLINGBIRD further reserves the right not to reissue any lost, stolen or mislaid Privilege Club Cards.
- BLINGBIRD reserves the right to exclude any products from the Scheme from time to time and all products subject to the Scheme shall be subject to availability.
- By participating in the membership, BLINGBIRD will collect and use information about each member, including their registration details, information about the use of their Privilege Club Card, bookings and other information that the member gives.
India's finest travel club - Your key to a network of the most selective travel lovers.
Special deals on selected off the beaten path Luxury Resorts in India
Invite to a private culinary experience hosted by a Celebrated Chef to exclusive restaurants.
Exclusive Invite to one of a kind Elite Journeys of Blingbird to unique destinations in the world.
An offer to join a private shopping experience hosted by celebrated stylist in India.
Invites to state of the art learning experiences/ programs in a non traditional settings.
Special members only airfare offer.
Invite to private wine events with Celebrated Sommelier & Experts.
Blingbird concierge desk will be available at your service - Free of charge, to ease your travel struggles through the entire one year tenure.